Minisforum Adds to Its Venus Series Mini PC Line with NPB7 Featuring an Intel 13th Gen Processor with Dual Gigabit Ethernet and Dual USB4 Ports

Peter_Brosdahl

Staff member
Minisforum has unveiled its NPB7 mini PC that sports a sleek exterior while housing a powerful processor inside. Minisforum adds to its Venus line with the new NPB7 that comes with an Intel Core i7-13700H 14-core (6 P-core and 8 E-core)/20-thread processor featuring a 24MB cache and a max boost clock of 5.0 GHz along with Intel Iris Xe Graphics (Graphics Frequency 1.50 GHz). It is aimed at tasks such as video editing and graphics design. Supported memory includes up to 64 GB of DDR5 5200 which is sure to aid in faster media editing.

The NPB7 has a "barebone" starting price of $489.00 or $799 with 64GB RAM and a 1TB SSD. A tool-free cover design allows for easy access with a simple press of the top covers so users can upgrade the NPB7 themselves. Minisforum has said that it will begin shipping the NPB7 in mid-May.

See full article...

Last edited:
I think you got your Ecore and P core stuff reversed.
Thanks! Fixed. Yeah, I was going cross-eyed by the time I was trying to extract that info from the Intel page in order to add some more detail to this press release.

Become a Patron!
Back