Mod for Elden Ring Allows Players to Play as Kratos from God of War Featuring His Blades of Chaos with a Custom Moveset

Peter_Brosdahl

Staff member
As if the fast action pace of Elden Ring isn't enough fans of the game now have the opportunity to use a young version of Kratos to utterly demolish its bosses and other enemies. The mod not only swaps the skin using one from the God of War Ragnarök DLC, but includes his iconic Blades of Chaos along with a custom moveset, weapon skill, and more.

See full article...

I admit I've been curious about it but not really into Souls-like type games but there are a ton of reviews giving praise to its story and world-building which is something I normally like. It's hard to say though if I ever will since between finishing HFW, wanting to get Ghost of Tsushima, and maybe digging into Alan Wake 2, plus the possibility of Ragnarok coming out in the coming months, and then also wanting to get into BG3, I doubt I'll have time to.

I never did understand the appeal of the Souls-like games. I know way too many people who love those kinds of games, and then the Internet is full of even more. I installed Elden Ring using a friend's shared Steam library, and big surprise, I couldn't get into it. Those games just aren't for me. It was also annoying having to mod the game just to get a framerate above 60fps, and to have proper Pause functionality like every f*cking single-player game SHOULD have. You know, a standard feature in games since at least 2nd-gen (and most definitely 3rd-gen).

Become a Patron!
Back