MSI Rolls Back GeForce RTX 4090 SUPRIM LIQUID X Price to $1,750, Will Partially Refund Those Who Paid $1,935

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
MSI has announced that it is reverting the price of its GeForce RTX 4090 SUPRIM LIQUID X high-performance graphics card back to its original MSRP of $1,749.99.

Go to post

I'm perfectly fine with this. I'm personally targeting a 4090 with an AIO.

You guys are not going to believe this but I lucked out at BB in getting one of these. I was at the local store last week picking up a replacement media drive I ordered for pickup and saw someone in the customer service line ahead of me with one in hand (in the box). I immediately got out of line and found a manager and explained that if they're returning it for any reason other than being nonworking I'd pay full price for it as an open box item. They told me they had to process it and would call me. Two hours later they called and said I could come to get it. I've no idea why it was returned but it's working like a charm for me and I've been playing the heck out of W3 with it all weekend. Most of the stickers were still on it. So far, so good, except for the unexpected $1900 charge on my CC that's going to take me around 3-5 months to pay off.

Become a Patron!
Back