Naughty Dog’s Neil Druckmann Talks AI and Teases New Project That Could “Redefine Mainstream Perceptions of Gaming”

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Sony has published a new interview with Neil Druckmann, Studio Head and Head of Creative at Naughty Dog, and with it comes a claim from the industry veteran best known for The Last of Us that his next project will be his most "thrilling" yet, one so great, in fact, that it may "redefine mainstream perceptions of gaming."

See full article...

This f*cking asshat again. One of the worst game developers in the entire industry. I really can't stand him. He ruined Naughty Dog. Man he's talking a lot of bullsh1t in here. I wish this @sshat would disappear. He's already pissed me off way more than foolz like David Cage. Naughty Dog is a loooong way from the company that Andy Rubin and Jason Gavin co-founded, or even the one that Balestra and Wells ran. I really don't give a sh1t about anything this company does anymore. And I don't want them attempting to revive old IPs, cuz they would just f*ck 'em up. When Amy Hennig rolled out, that was the end. Well, at least Insomniac and Sucker Punch are doing alright these days.

EDIT: Also see: https://forums.thefpsreview.com/thr...ext-for-his-answers-was-lost.16114/post-85764

Become a Patron!
Back