Netflix Announces Fifth and Final Season of The Witcher

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Season 5 of The Witcher is officially coming, and while it will be filed back-to-back with Season 4, which officially begins production today, the fifth season will be the final chapter in Geralt of Rivia's story, Netflix has announced.

See full article...

Glad it's coming to an end. I mostly liked the 1st and 2nd seasons but the 3rd became such a GoT clone that I felt it really drained the life out of the characters and reduced them all to being shallow political objects.

I like pretty much everything about this show except for the writing and as a fan of the games, and at least a fan of the books based on what I've read about them when trying to learn about the differences between them, the writing just bugs the you know what out of me. I think Liam could do alright but will miss Cavil in the part. I'm not sure if I'll make it through the 4th season but we'll see.

I never watched the 3rd season. I enjoyed the 1st and 2nd but as soon as Cavill was announced as out I knew his heart wouldn't be in the 3rd season so I stopped. Why would I watch someone's work who had no future interest in the product? Yea.. nope.

This is why you fire people on a Friday!

Become a Patron!
Back