New Endings and Music for Baldur’s Gate 3 Announced as Larian Confirms Development on Two New Projects: “Our Best Work Ever”

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Baldur's Gate 3, the celebrated RPG set in the universe of Dungeons & Dragons from the developers at Larian Studios, will be gaining some new and improved evil endings to provide even darker conclusions to players' most sinister playthroughs, according to a post on Steam that Larian shared today about what's coming in Patch 7 for the game, including bug fixes, official modding tools, and more.

See full article...

Cool but I hope this doesn't mean yet another 100+ GB DL.

On the flipside it'd be neat it one of the new projects is a Shadowrun game. I seriously doubt it would be but the Larian treatment on something like that could be epic. I own all the previous SR games and had a blast but I'd love to see what Larian could do with one.

I mean... I'm kind of waiting for the game to be in it's final form before I actually play a game all the way through.

I love the ongoing support. It's installed. I've tinkered. But I want the game to be 'done' before I play it. All of the QOL and extras done and added.

I bought at full asking in support of Larian and love seeing continued development and additional content. All included without required internet to play, $ for DLC, or DRM. This is the direction we need to get back to. Also enjoyed the heck out of it. I can't wait to see what's next!

Become a Patron!
Back