Newegg Begins Accepting Payments with Dogecoin

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
dogecoin-triple-1024x576.jpg

Newegg shoppers can now buy graphics cards, gaming monitors, and other popular hardware products using the world’s most popular meme coin. The retailer revealed the new payment option in a press release published yesterday, which confirmed that it had begun accepting Dogecoin payments via bitcoin payment service provider BitPay. Users who hold the inflationary cryptocurrency can simply click “edit” in the payment section on the checkout page and then select BitPay to make their purchases. While the meme coin is already priced at an admirable 0.4172 at the time of this posting, Dogecoin is expected to break through the resistance by leveraging the tremendous hype behind today’s “Doge Day” event.

We are now accepting #dogecoin as an official payment method via BitPay. Simply click "Edit" in the payment...

Continue reading...

What's the adage? Don't feed the trolls?

Thanks Newegg

Looks like a new hobby is in order. Dog mullets, tanning leather, moose carcass racing.

At least I still have drinking......

Pretty soon they will start accepting viable used organs like kidneys

This doesn’t surprise me, after all, China mines 65% of the world’s Bitcoin. When that huge middle class there starts to rebel it’s going to be historic.

So Newegg makes this decision when Doge was holding around $0.40 USD for just two days. Well now it is already half that price 3 days later and it is still dropping. I wonder how long it will take Newegg to reverse this decision.

Become a Patron!
Back