NVIDIA CEO Calls ChatGPT “iPhone Moment of AI”

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
ChatGPT has already enamored countless users with its fascinating ability to generate human-like answers for just about any question that a user might have, and some of the latest to take notice includes NVIDIA's own leather-jacket-wearing CEO, Jensen Huang. During a speech at Berkeley Haas University, Huang, 59, gave his views on OpenAI's leading project following an inquiry from a student, expressing his amazement at the technology and going so far as to call it the "iPhone moment of AI," implying that it's going to be a real game-changer. Huang's views on ChatGPT may not be all that surprising however, as its growing popularity has already made the executive $5 billion richer, according to recent reports that point out how investors are increasingly betting on NVIDIA for being an important and hugely relevant vendor for OpenAI.

See full article...

Well, since they already released his virtual avatar, was it really JSH saying it, or the AI version of him saying it?

Jensen is laughing all the way to the bank with these new AI implementations because it has already been publicized in the last month that NV stock is going through the roof because they are the primary suppliers for the AI tech being used.

I mentioned this at the bottom of this story from a couple of weeks back.

Let me know when I can use a 4080 or 4090 to run a private ai.

Awesome, red tape powered by AI. It will be the cheapest most intentionally useless call center. Many companies will welcome this with open arms. In so many ways, I love the years I live as an adult, I just looooove them.

Awesome, red tape powered by AI. It will be the cheapest most intentionally useless call center. Many companies will welcome this with open arms. In so many ways, I love the years I live as an adult, I just looooove them.
Sarcasm leads to Snarky, Snarky leads to Chuckles, Chuckles lead to headshakes, headshakes lead to hospice....

Become a Patron!
Back