NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080/3070 Specifications Allegedly Leaked: Up to 20 GB of GDDR6 Memory

2080's and 2080Ti's are still insanely expensive even on B-Stock though.
Could be a long wait or never for new stock to drop in price. At one point I was considering doing SLI with a 1080 TI that I already had. Crypto did it's thing and I watched prices almost double for the one I had. By the time Crypto ended the 2080 TI came out and actually cost less even as outrageous as it is. Good news is that ultimately it pushed me out of SLI after nearly ten years of builds with it. Happy to be away from those headaches now :)

Could be a long wait or never for new stock to drop in price. At one point I was considering doing SLI with a 1080 TI that I already had. Crypto did it's thing and I watched prices almost double for the one I had. By the time Crypto ended the 2080 TI came out and actually cost less even as outrageous as it is. Good news is that ultimately it pushed me out of SLI after nearly ten years of builds with it. Happy to be away from those headaches now :)

The good thing is I went back to 1080P 144Hz from 4K 60Hz, so the 1080 is still doing fine if I tweak some settings. I just can't justify the prices of Nvidia right now, anything below a 2070S is basically a side grade or barely an upgrade while costing $400+. I expect the 3080 to beat the 2080Ti by at least 10-20% while costing closer to $600-700, so prices should go down on 2xxx cards. Then again, Nvidia has been increasing prices every generation since AMD is basically just a joke in the GPU department.

Become a Patron!
Back