NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Cyberpunk 2077 Edition Spotted

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
nvidia-geforce-rtx-3080-cyberpunk-2077-bilibili-edition-1024x576.jpg
Image: bilibili

Back in February, NVIDIA and CD PROJEKT RED revealed a beautiful, limited-edition GeForce RTX 2080 Ti graphics card inspired by Cyberpunk 2077. It appears that green team’s new flagship GPU is getting the same treatment, as Chinese video-sharing site bilibili has begun a lottery for a special GeForce RTX 3080 design decorated with the sci-fi action RPG’s logo and assorted yellow-colored decals.

We’re not sure if CD PROJEKT RED was involved in its design or whether users outside of China are even eligible to win it, but bilibili’s GeForce RTX 3080 Cyberpunk 2077 Edition provides a potential glimpse at what NVIDIA’s...

Continue reading...

"GeForce RTX 3080 Cyberpunk 2077 Edition provides a potential glimpse at what NVIDIA’s own limited edition might look like"

Somehow, I was under the impression that the regular rtx 3080 was the limited edition!

I really would like to see any proof of the direct sales to crypto miners.

If you live in a land where money doesn't talk, then you can turn and look away.

I on the other hand believe what Kyle said about selling a ton of chips to the miners
or "Creators" LoL......Creators of the shortage....

No offense but its just not that exciting looking.
It looks like a talented artist could re-create that themselves on a FE model.

If you live in a land where money doesn't talk, then you can turn and look away.

I on the other hand believe what Kyle said about selling a ton of chips to the miners
or "Creators" LoL......Creators of the shortage....
How was this sale managed?
What crypto miners got the advanced notice?
Where could you sign up for the sale?
Was it to miners here in the US or abroad?
Has anyone seen these farms in action?
No leaks? Pictures?
175million worth of GPU's and not one picture of a truckload of them being unloaded at Joe the miners house?

I'll readily admit that it would be very impressive that all of this took place with such secrecy.

That's cool and all, but no good for me. I'd pull the cooler right off it and slap a water block on it.

Become a Patron!
Back