NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090 Founders Edition Review

I have had a couple of zotac cards over the years, no problem with them at all. I haven't had to rma with them but those who have reported good experiences from what I've seen.

I have had a couple of zotac cards over the years, no problem with them at all. I haven't had to rma with them but those who have reported good experiences from what I've seen.
My first and only Zotac card was a 9800GT. Was a solid card that I retired to my Dad's PC that he lightly gamed on for years until about 6 years ago. Never had an issue with that card.

I have never used Zotac and really don't like the name, but have a growing list of people who have had great things to say about them. Competitive pricing and quality product is what I often hear.

I've been spending a lot more time testing DLSS 3 (frame generation) in various games over the last couple of weeks and I have to say that it is winning me over. For games like Hogwarts and CB 2077 it allows turning super sampling off so with my 4090 I'm seeing 60-117 FPS in 4K while using native resolution and max AA settings. In Witcher 3, things are still a bit clunky but after making a few adjustments in NV Profile I think it is running a bit smoother but for that game, I still have to use supersampling but at least its only on the quality level now. I think I get what NV's plan is here, if you've got a powerful enough card you can have the best of both worlds with native rendering and then frame generation to bump the FPS up a bit. Granted, it's still a synthetic solution but at least it gets us away from super sampling or upscaling.

Become a Patron!
Back