NVIDIA GeForce RTX Pricing Goes Up by 10% in China, Raising Fears of a Wider Price Hike

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
NVIDIA's GeForce RTX graphics cards, including the GeForce RTX 4060 Ti and older GTX models, have become more expensive to buy in China due to reasons that include a reduction of supply by NVIDIA and their general popularity, according to a new report out of China that notes how ASUS, GIGABYTE, and other manufacturers have increased the pricing for their custom GPUs in that region last month.

See full article...

When the become a business expense as opposed to a end user expense prices naturally go up. Of course so does the number of failures. A gamer might run a video card hard 10 hours a day. A business is going to run them all out 24/7.

Who had "earthquake in Taiwan" on their Bingo card? They had a significant one a few days ago that could affect TSMC production.
Yep, saw some stories about that last week. On the human side of it I know there's hundreds missing/injured, and a number of deaths as well.

Yep, saw some stories about that last week. On the human side of it I know there's hundreds missing/injured, and a number of deaths as well.
Hey if TSMC is dumping a big part of their Warchest into recovery in Taiwan then I'm all for it.

I have to wonder is China is stepping up to the humanitarian plate as well considering they still consider Taiwan as a Chinese state.

Become a Patron!
Back