NVIDIA Is Rumored to Be Releasing Possibly Either a GeForce RTX 4080 Ti, or Super, in Early 2024

Peter_Brosdahl

Staff member
A performance gap between team green's two top-tier cards could be getting filled soon as NVIDIA is rumored to release a new GPU in 2024. Now that we are nearly one year into the release of NVIDIA's RTX 40 series ADA-based GPUs the rumors about what is to come next continue to grow. The latest one suggests that either a GeForce RTX 4080 Ti or Super is on the horizon to fill a gap between the current RTX 4080 and RTX 4090 models. This latest rumor comes via well-known GPU information leaker, MEGAsizeGPU, who has said the rumored card could arrive in early 2024 with a similar MSRP as the current RTX 4080, be based on the AD102 wafer, and use less than 450W of power.

See full article...

Sounds like that 7900xtx has become enough of a competitor that Nvidia finally wants to seal that gap between the 4080 and the 4090 that the 7900xtx was edging it's way into. Make no mistake without the competition they would never have done this.

I'm still not convinced that I need to upgrade, maybe Phantom Liberty will change my mind.

(Once the ampere stock gets sold out, then it is)
Time for nvidia to release an entire stack of super series refresh from top to bottom, given that TSMC 3nm will not be freely available for consumer GPUs until 2025

Add more VRAM this time (& reduce the price too)

Become a Patron!
Back