NVIDIA Is Rumored to Be Setting Aside Its Best AD102 GPUs for the GeForce RTX 4090 Ti

Peter_Brosdahl

Staff member
Today is the official launch day for the GeForce RTX 4090 and there is already a rumor that NVIDIA is setting aside its best AD102 GPUs for its successor. Reviews for the GeForce RTX...

Go to post

Come on I think EVERYONE knew this.
Yeah, I think the only real questions are what it will be called and when will it come out. There's also another rumor that NV could be waiting for even faster memory than 24 Gbps (27?) but that rumor is coming from a questionable source.

Yeah, I think the only real questions are what it will be called and when will it come out. There's also another rumor that NV could be waiting for even faster memory than 24 Gbps (27?) but that rumor is coming from a questionable source.

Well I for one don't need a 4090ti given the prices of the 4090 regular here in Europe.

lol! Just checked and it looks like just about everyone sold out on day 1. BB, Newegg, BHP and someone is already scalping a Zotac Orville model on Amazon.

1665660651086.png

lol! Just checked and it looks like just about everyone sold out on day 1. BB, Newegg, BHP and someone is already scalping a Zotac Orville model on Amazon.

View attachment 1940
Ebay was pretty bad yesterday at launch. Even had people posting their receipts to show they ordered the card so they can sell which is pretty bad. I was fortunate that someone on H posted a link to Gigabytes store where I could actually purchase one. BB and Newegg are a joke on release day.

Part of that makes me think - "Wow, very high demand"

and at $1500+, the other part of me thinks "Wow, they probably didn't make very many of these"

Become a Patron!
Back