NVIDIA Launches Marvel’s Midnight Suns GeForce RTX 30 Series Bundle

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
NVIDIA has launched its Marvel's Midnight Suns GeForce RTX 30 Series Bundle, enabling those who purchase a qualifying GeForce RTX 3090 Ti, 3090, 3080 Ti, 3080, 3070 Ti, 3070, 3060 Ti, 3060 desktop or GPU to claim a copy of Firaxis Games' new superhero strategy title for no additional cost.

See full article...

Must get rid of those old stock GPUs, and this trash game. Win - win for them, loose - loose for the customer.

Yep move as much of that old stock as possible, to influence people to get the overpriced new stock that isn't even available unless you're a scalper.

well at least you have a chance in the US, in Europe the scalpers are the retailers themsleves and they seem to have stock on most new cards.
As I've lived there I really do understand. I remember stories about a pack of cigs costing upwards of $10 in the early 80s so I get it.

As I've lived there I really do understand. I remember stories about a pack of cigs costing upwards of $10 in the early 80s so I get it.

I mean up to a couple years ago, it was mostly at 500 US$ piece of hardware equalled to 500€ over here, but that seems to have changed dramatically, inflation is one thing, but this is out of proportion

Meh, a $50 game on most official key sites. Darktide was more interesting but that was only $40. They should have thrown in a free copy of Cod2 '22.

Heck, give me both games for free and I might actually think about a 3060 at that stage.

I can't say I ever bought a piece of hardware because it came with some bundled game. The games were sometimes a nice bonus, but I bought the hardware I was gonna buy anyway.

My backlog is so massive it's hard for me to get excited about most random titles anyway.

Become a Patron!
Back