NZXT H9 Series PC Cases Featuring Seamless Wrap-Around Glass Panels Launched

But seriously you find me a good big case like the Thermaltake View 51 that has reversible motherboard trays and side panels and I'll be all about it.

What do you mean by reversible motherboard tray? I've looked at the View 51, and own the View 71.

I don't think many cases have reversible tray to begin with, that seems to be a feature specific for that case. There are some innovations that no matter how good just never catch on. For example I had a case in 1998 with a slide out motherboard tray. The entire MB tray could be slid out with the IO panel and expansion slots, you could basically build the entire system on a desk then slide it in as one piece. It was brilliant, and I've not seen that anywhere else since.
I had a case that did that as well around the same time, can't recall what it was to save my life - may have been the same one for all I know - but yeah, it was ~very~ nice, and I can't believe it isn't still around.

What do you mean by reversible motherboard tray? I've looked at the View 51, and own the View 71.
Look at what Denpepe posted. THAT is what I mean. (you have to watch the video on the product page to see it.)

I had a case that did that as well around the same time, can't recall what it was to save my life - may have been the same one for all I know - but yeah, it was ~very~ nice, and I can't believe it isn't still around.
Mine didn't have a brand, it was a full tower atx case with the PSU in the middle above the MB just where it would be in a mid tower.

Become a Patron!
Back