NZXT Launches a PC Subscription Service

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
NZXT Flex, a new subscription service that allows customers to get a gaming PC for a monthly fee, is now available through NZXT.com, NZXT has announced.

See full article...

What could possibly go wrong.

Such a shame, I'm actually a fan of them. Pun intended as I've used their fan controllers in both of my HAF cases.

Sorry I looked at the specs.. 169 dollars a month? I guess with rent for andecent place hitting 2500 and up q couple hundred a month for a gaming PC is fine? Do they offer a history cleansing and drive wipe service on death too?

At that price you might as well just buy a complete system with whatever the best at the moment CPU is paired with X090 every generation. You’ll pay less

It's the price you pay for being able to cancel (or upgrade) at any time

Ridiculously expensive if you are thinking long term ownership, unless you were just looking at one for ... a couple of months. Then.. $170 for the use of a nice computer, and you ship it right back... it could almost make sense then. Almost.

Yeah, that makes absolutely no sense, but places like Rent-A-Center exist, because people make these kind of decisions all the time. The whole car salesmen trap of "Well what monthly payment can you afford?" rather than looking at the total price of the thing.

Become a Patron!
Back