Office 2021 Professional $24 @ instant-gaming

Burticus

FPS Junkie

So the first key didn't work. I thought I got scammed. But I opened a support ticket with Instant-Gaming, and they replied to me within 2 minutes with a new key which did work. So I will repost this.

Really quick customer service, I was red in the face I thought I got ripped off. So +1 to them.

You do still have to login to MS account to get it, but at least after redeeming the key there is an option for offline installer, which I chose. I'd rather have it available locally for future.

Last edited:
It's been so long that I can't remember who it was but around 3-5 years ago I bought a 10 Pro license and had a similar situation but like you, emailed them and they got back to me with a different key within minutes. Always a risk but can still have a happy ending.

Last time I bought software from outside of the direct source, it was via Newegg direct. It was a MS Project digital key. It worked for about a year, then MS flagged it as pirated.

I called MS, with the receipt - and they just said (Indian accent) "Nope, it's pirated, that receipt isn't from a licensed MS vendor". Contacted Newegg -- "Sorry, it's a digital purchase, we can't help you."

My bah humbug story of the day.

Last time I bought software from outside of the direct source, it was via Newegg direct. It was a MS Project digital key. It worked for about a year, then MS flagged it as pirated.

I called MS, with the receipt - and they just said (Indian accent) "Nope, it's pirated, that receipt isn't from a licensed MS vendor". Contacted Newegg -- "Sorry, it's a digital purchase, we can't help you."

My bah humbug story of the day.
Just go to the same source and get a new key... I mean hey... at least it will work for a year! ;)

Become a Patron!
Back