Optimus Prime Meets Optimus Primal in First Trailer for Transformers: Rise of the Beasts

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Paramount Pictures has shared the first trailer for Transformers: Rise of the Beasts, the seventh installment of the live-action Transformers film series that began with Michael Bay's 2007 feature.

See full article...

I like the visuals. Still concerned about the story. Nice seeing Jazz, bummed the late great Scott Crothers isn't around to voice him.

So glad they're getting away from Bay's designs. I thought the characters looked pretty awesome. I know he's still exec something but at least this looks better.

Surprised these movies are still being made. I can't even remember the last one I bothered to see, I think some trash with Mark Wahlberg in it. So Beast Wars shiznit is getting thrown in here huh? I guess we'll see where this one goes...

Surprised these movies are still being made. I can't even remember the last one I bothered to see, I think some trash with Mark Wahlberg in it. So Beast Wars shiznit is getting thrown in here huh? I guess we'll see where this one goes...
Thankfully they're quick to stream or get on cable so at some point, I usually will have one on in the background when I'm gaming or doing something on the computer. I stopped buying them after the 3rd. I do recommend Bumblebee if you're a fan of G1. The whole segment on Cybertron is pretty epic and I still was able to enjoy the rest of the movie. It's the only reason I have some hope for this one.

Become a Patron!
Back