OREO Star Wars Special Edition Cookies Arrive in Stores on June 10 and Fans Can Discover Their Destiny with the Force

Starting to wonder if they have some QA issues with these. We're down to the last cookie in the 1st past and honestly, it's been great. My wife is a bit of an Oreo addict so we've had plenty of the other ones to compare to and since I believe everyone's experience here it does make me wonder. We've still got a 2nd pack but I'm going to let it sit a bit since we have to balance our sugar intake (oh the joys of getting older).

My two packs of SW Oreos came today. I only opened one of them. It was Light Side. I spread Leia wide open and got at the creamy goodness in between. It's true that the colored cream isn't colored all the way through. The centers are still white. Anyways it seems like I got a good batch. They're good enough, no better or worse than the normal Oreos of today.

Starting to wonder if they have some QA issues with these.
Wondering the same now too.

My two packs of SW Oreos came today. I only opened one of them. It was Light Side. I spread Leia wide open and got at the creamy goodness in between. It's true that the colored cream isn't colored all the way through. The centers are still white. Anyways it seems like I got a good batch. They're good enough, no better or worse than the normal Oreos of today.

Wondering the same now too.
So their all white on the inside?

Become a Patron!
Back