Other than MS Office and Libre Office, what other Office Suites have you used?

It hasn’t gotten better though.
Well, to be honest, there hasn't been much to improve upon.. You have rows and columns and it does math. Everything past that is just ... fluff. Most every Excel release has just been - more graphing templates, and "Hey let's see how we can screw up the menus even worse than last time". Anything after Autofill I can pretty much live without.

Well, to be honest, there hasn't been much to improve upon.. You have rows and columns and it does math. Everything past that is just ... fluff. Most every Excel release has just been - more graphing templates, and "Hey let's see how we can screw up the menus even worse than last time". Anything after Autofill I can pretty much live without.
Agreed, until you get into finance or some of the modelling or other insane things excel can actually do (3d maps? Sure!). I had no idea till we got into that in my MBA program, but there are a LOT of crazy things it can do that 99.9% of users won't ever touch.

V table lookups are awesome. My most advanced use of excel is in creating character sheets for role-playing games. Lol.

Become a Patron!
Back