PICTEK T7 Wired Gaming Mouse Review

LazyGamer

FPS Junkie
image-1024x512.png

Introduction

Today we’re taking a look at a popular PC gaming mouse. The PICTEK T7 is a wired offering with seven programmable buttons, a bottom-mounted mode switch, a 7200dpi sensor, and RGB lighting that reflects the current sensitivity level. The PICTEK GAMING MOUSE WIRED, PROGRAMMABLE, ERGONOMIC is a budget-wired mouse available for only $22.99 MSRP. But how does it stand up as a low-dollar budget gaming mouse?

Who is PICTEK?

PICTEK is a company that “aims to provide good and budget gaming keyboards and mouse (sic) for customers“, according to their page, and is a sub-brand of VicTsing. The...

Continue reading...

Nice review. I have used a few wireless PICTEK mice here for quite some time and never had any issues so their quality seems to be good.

Thanks for the review! Inexpensive gaming mice are always a pleasant sight to see!
I'll say that there's a level of refinement missing versus say the G502 Hero, especially when it comes to the software, but the basic package certainly gets the job done!
Nice review. I have used a few wireless PICTEK mice here for quite some time and never had any issues so their quality seems to be good.
Glad to hear that they're holding up!

Thanks for the review @LazyGamer. For $13.99, or less, there's a lot of value there even if there are some compromises. It could just be me but I think it looks better with the RGB off. The shades of black and grey have some nice styling.

Thanks for the review @LazyGamer. For $13.99, or less, there's a lot of value there even if there are some compromises. It could just be me but I think it looks better with the RGB off. The shades of black and grey have some nice styling.
I'll say that RGB lighting is more personal. Taste goes into it quite a bit, though there is some room for utility as well.

Biggest issue is that 'RGB' isn't well standardized both in terms of control mechanisms and in terms of color. That's not something that I'd really expect with the T7, but in general it could be better to just leave the lights off.

Overall, what had surprised me the most was how solid the mouse felt and how well the buttons were integrated. These are both things that all mouse manufacturers have struggled with at one time or another!

Become a Patron!
Back