Polyphony Digital Says It Is Considering Bringing Gran Turismo Series to PC

After they burned the bridges behind them, it only makes sense to try and go to a fresh audience who might not have first hand experienced the GT7 treatment yet.

I just sold my PS without even finishing GT7, it is horrible and barely resembles what one expects from the brand. They should've called it Sport 2, so single player fans know to avoid it.

I just sold my PS without even finishing GT7, it is horrible and barely resembles what one expects from the brand. They should've called it Sport 2, so single player fans know to avoid it.
Hahahahahahaha, I was gonna say I paid $10 for GT Sport, and well that wasn't money well spent. I don't have a PS5 but I think even if GT7 came to PC I wouldn't touch it. Maybe if I used a "community demo."

That sucks it's become such a dumpster fire. I've got a lot of good memories of A-Spec but that was the last time I played it.

Hahahahahahaha, I was gonna say I paid $10 for GT Sport, and well that wasn't money well spent. I don't have a PS5 but I think even if GT7 came to PC I wouldn't touch it. Maybe if I used a "community demo."
TBF the original GT sport after years of updates is a much better single player game now than GT7. Nuff said.

While I like the series in general, the last installment was a dissapointment to say the least.

That said, having it on pc would be nice.

But it may be too little too late.

But it may be too little too late.
Kind of how I feel too. I did the first 3 and now, after hearing/reading about the current state of things, I just don't know if I'd be interested in trying to get with it.

After loving the first 3 GT games, I skipped 4, got 5 and was very disappointed with it, skipped 6, got Sport and didn't care for it, and now there's 7 which I might not bother with either. For me the series has now had more games I don't care for than games I actually enjoyed.

Last gt game I played was on the ps2. They have a lot of ground to make up for me to care about a pc version.

Last gt game I played was on the ps2. They have a lot of ground to make up for me to care about a pc version.
GT4 is still the best Gran Turismo in my opinion, so you didn't miss anything important.

Become a Patron!
Back