PowerColor Announces Red Devil and Red Dragon AMD Radeon RX 6800 Series Graphics Cards

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
powercolor-red-devil-amd-radeon-rx-6800-xt-angled-glow-1024x576.jpg
Image: PowerColor

We’ve already been blessed with some early looks at PowerColor’s RDNA 2 graphics cards, but the manufacturer has made things official with today’s announcement of the Red Devil and Red Dragon AMD Radeon RX 6800 XT and Radeon RX 6800 graphics cards.

In addition to four standard Red Devil and Red Dragon models (Red Devil AMD Radeon RX 6800 XT 16GB GDDR6, Red Devil AMD Radeon RX 6800 16GB GDDR6, Red Dragon AMD Radeon RX 6800 XT 16GB GDDR6, and Red Dragon AMD Radeon RX 6800 16GB GDDR6), there will be two limited-edition Red...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
Got a RD 580 for the kid a while back and had good luck with it.

Seems like there was that one European retailer that released RMA/return info and PC RD models were top of the list, and by a good bit.

will edit in a link if I find it later, running from memory now.
**edit**

The headline here is awful because it doesn't follow the data at all, it's clickbait, but I want to reference where I found it. Particularly since the source material isn't a web page, it's just a Google Doc.

Links to a Google Doc supposedly provided by Mindfactory, a German retailer.

The PowerColor Red Devil models are at a much higher RMA rate that most every other SKU. They also tended to sell considerably better than other models.

Last edited:
The Civic R of GPU's.
I know its kind of gimmicky but I would gladly take those lit display connections on my next card. I kind of hate needing to pull a a **** light out to make sure its the right port.

Become a Patron!
Back