PowerColor Teases Its Next Liquid Devil Graphics Card Which Is Believed to Be a Radeon RX 7900 XTX

Peter_Brosdahl

Staff member
PowerColor has teased an image hinting that its next Liquid Devil graphics card release could be right around the corner. With PowerColor's flagship last release being the Liquid Devil AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT Ultimate, which was used by an overclocker to break a world record, it is believed that the next card will use AMD's current flagship GPU, the Radeon RX 7900 XTX.

See full article...

More vaporware. At least we'll be able to see how good it is as I'm sure J2C will get one.
Yeah, there were posts on their Twitter page saying how some would just be happy to get the Hellhound cards announced in December.

Yeah, there were posts on their Twitter page saying how some would just be happy to get the Hellhound cards announced in December.
Just doesn't make sense to me to release this when they haven't had stock of the Red Devil since launch.

Well, maybe we'll get lucky and they'll be in stock in the coming spring months. Since I started seeing images of 4090s in stock last week I'd say anything is possible but yeah it sucks when an announcement is made and you have to wait 3-6 months, or longer before the product is truly available.

Become a Patron!
Back