[PR] G.SKILL Releases DDR4-4400 CL17 Memory Kits with High-Capacity 16 GB Modules

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
g.skill-tridentz-royal-ddr-4400-cl17-1024x576.jpg

G.SKILL International Enterprise Co., Ltd., the world’s leading manufacturer of extreme performance memory and gaming peripherals, is releasing new extreme-speed DDR4 memory kits that push 16GB and 8GB modules up to DDR4-4400 with a low latency of CL17-18-18-38 across the board, under the Trident Z Royal family. Upgrading specifications across all three fronts of memory frequency speed, module capacity, and low memory latency, these specifications are engineered with Samsung B-die ICs and designed for the latest Intel Z490 platform to achieve higher performance for gaming and content creation.

The High-Speed, Low-Latency Challenge with 16GBx2

As 32GB memory total capacity becomes the standard for gaming PC and performance PC builds, G.SKILL recognizes the importance of extreme performance 16GBx2 memory kit configurations. Rising to the...

Continue reading...

Oh lord. I wish they'd get away from that hideous gold plating and ugly crystal style lighting on top. The normal TridentZ / TridentZ Neo stuff looks so much better.

Oh lord. I wish they'd get away from that hideous gold plating and ugly crystal style lighting on top. The normal TridentZ / TridentZ Neo stuff looks so much better.
The specs are solid but yeah that look is not growing on me at all. A fully platinum version of their standard module (platinum look of course) would be so much better.

The specs are solid but yeah that look is not growing on me at all. A fully platinum version of their standard module (platinum look of course) would be so much better.

Indeed it would. The TridentZ Royal modules are just tacky.

Looks like a child's glitter box exploded and then someone crushed a disco ball over it.

Become a Patron!
Back