[PR] Lian Li Launches Lancool II Mesh Performance and Mesh RGB Cases

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
lian-li-lancool-ii-mesh-rgb-case-1024x576.jpg
Image: Lian Li

LIAN LI Industrial Co. Ltd., a leading manufacturer of aluminum chassis and PC accessories, is proud to announce a new addition to its LANCOOL series with the LANCOOL II MESH PERFORMANCE and LANCOOL II MESH RGB. Built upon the award-winning design and features of the LANCOOL II, the LANCOOL II MESH incorporates new features that improve chassis airflow and offers an updated look. Available in PERFORMANCE and RGB, both variants sport a dense mesh front panel and left PSU shroud panel for better thermal performance, with different fan configuration and I/O ports focused on fan speed control or lighting effect control respectively.

Unrestricted airflow and adaptable modular PSU shroud

LIAN LI pushes the limits of the LANCOOL...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
MOAR LED DISCO LIGHTS WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Anyone remember when Lian Li made a name for themselves by making neat aluminum cases that were different and special? So yeah flush those mems down the toilet, here comes More Of The Same, by Lian Li!

Lian-Li is a business that's in it for the money. Look what happened to Case Labs... staying premium isn't always sustainable in a niche market, especially in today's economy. They still make premium products, and you can always drop RGB...

Yeah honestly I do not like these cases but I do like that they are getting their name out. It was weird to me seeing all these new PC builders without an idea of who Lian Li was. Back in my day they were the cream of the crop for a premium chassis but that was the X800/6800 P4/A64 Days.

Become a Patron!
Back