[PR] Logitech G Launches PRO X Wireless Gaming Headset

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
logitech-g-pro-x-wireless-gaming-headset-1024x576.jpg
Image: Logitech

Logitech G, a brand of Logitech and leading innovator of gaming technologies and gear, today introduced the Logitech G PRO X LIGHTSPEED Wireless Gaming Headset. This new PRO headset brings pro-grade LIGHTSPEED wireless technology to an award winning design that’s built to the exacting specifications of the world’s elite esports professionals.

“I love my PRO X headset, the only thing I wish it had was wireless support,” said Soren “Bjergsen” Bjerg, League of Legends, TSM. “Well now I don’t have to wish anymore!”

Based on the award-winning PRO X Gaming Headset, the PRO X Wireless headset features high-quality materials, advanced communications, precision audio and total wireless freedom. The PRO X LIGHTSPEED Wireless Gaming Headset is now...

Continue reading...

I'm actually interested in this. I like my G933's, but I wish they were metal, etc.

I like my. Corsair virtuoso SE set. You can get a refurb set on Amazon for around 150. Heck of a good set too.

Honestly other than more wires these two headsets the Virtuoso SE and this new Logitech one look a LOT alike. It's almost as if this was created to directly compete with the Virtuoso SE.

Actually on second thought I take it back. I would go so far as to say that the logitech one looks to be designed for people who LOVE flight sims because it really fits that design message. (Can't spell the word I want to use lol)

Does the virtuaos se offer a single wireless dongle that works with their wireless mouse? I'm looking for a wireless headset for my kid but he games on his laptop and I really don't want to have six things hanging off a hub on it.

Become a Patron!
Back