[PR] MSI Invites You to Drown All Opposition with Its Very First Liquid Coolers, the MAG CORELIQUID Series

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
msi-mag-coreliquid-series-cooler-1024x576.jpg
Image: MSI

Take cooling underwater with MSI’s very own and very first liquid cooler, the MAG CORELIQUID Series. The MAG CORELIQUID Series presents itself to the world with four models: the MAG CORELIQUID 360R, MAG CORELIQUID 360RH, MAG CORELIQUID 240R, and MAG CORELIQUID 240RH. Constructed from high-quality materials, the MAG CORELIQUID Series remain durable and delivers unstoppable cooling performance even under harsh conditions.

msi-mag-coreliquid-series-1.jpg
Image: MSI

To dampen the sound of the overall assembly and reduce noise, the pump has been integrated into the radiator. To lengthen the life expectancy of the MAG CORELIQUID Series, a durable three-phase motor is built into the core of the pump, resulting in minimal...

Continue reading...

I prefer the clean look of an AIO over air coolers. I prefer custom cooling loops over anything else though.
Yeah even on a systems I don't over clock I prefer putting them under water as well.
Custom loop is my next step but its such a hassle with the **** Ncase I always write it off.

Anyways the fact that its not the same pump as virtually everyone else uses is nice. The design is not really something I am a fan of though.

But they say its integrated the pump in the radiator. Making it very unlike an Asetek design.

Yes, I am aware of that. I'm not sure how well it will work though. My concern would be that it would make the radiator somehow perform worse. It's a slick looking unit though.

Yes, I am aware of that. I'm not sure how well it will work though. My concern would be that it would make the radiator somehow perform worse. It's a slick looking unit though.

The flow pattern of the radiator looks like it could be problematic. I mean, its got water flowing on both sides from the top>bottom then the water flows in the middle from the bottom>top.

msi-mag-coreliquid-series-2.jpg.webp

This means the cooled water in the middle is surrounded by the warmer intake water on the outside.

Reactions: _k_
Become a Patron!
Back