[PR] Samsung Launches Odyssey G7, the World’s First Gaming Monitor with 1000R Curvature

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
samsung-odyssey-g7-1024x576.jpg
Image: Samsung

Samsung Electronics, the leader in the gaming monitor market, today announced the global launch of its groundbreaking Odyssey G7 gaming monitor. Unveiled at CES 2020 in Las Vegas, the Odyssey lineup reimagines the gaming experience by combining the deepest, most immersive curved displays with best-in-class performance features.

The G7 monitor is the world’s first 1000R gaming monitor, meaning it boasts a curvature radius of 1,000 millimeters. It also features a powerful combination of various features under the hood, including rapid 1ms response time with 240Hz refresh rate and crystal clear QLED picture quality to satisfy gamers’ need for smooth and captivating gameplay.

The Odyssey portfolio’s premium performance has been certified by TÜV Rheinland, a leading international certification organization, which recognized the monitors with the industry`s best high...

Continue reading...

Not sure about that curvature but a lot of other boxes are checked for me with this. Depending on the price I might pull the trigger on a 32" one. I'd prefer an HDR1000 but HDR600 might suffice. Just have to wait and see how it goes with reviews.

I like it but I really must have HDMI 2.1 before I drop 1500 bucks on a new monitor

Become a Patron!
Back