[PR] Thermaltake Introduces M900 XXL RGB Mouse Pad

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
thermaltake-m900-xxl-rgb-mouse-pad-dimensions-1024x576.jpg
Image: Thermaltake

Thermaltake, the leading PC DIY premium brand for Cooling, Gaming Gear, and Enthusiast Memory solutions, introduces the M900 XXL RGB Mouse Pad, a full desk surface mouse pad featuring 16.8milliontrue RGB color illumination along with seven dynamic lighting effects. This mouse pad has a surface size of 1600mm in length and 800mm in width, which provides limitless space and unrestricted movement for your keyboard and mouse to glide through during gameplay. The 4mm thickness of this mouse pad also ensures maximum comfort and is capable of smoothing out uneven surfaces that users may encounter. The weave design provides a smooth but semi-coarse texture that delivers low friction, high consistent accuracy, and responsive tracking fit for both laser and optical mice. This...

Continue reading...

Disco light trim on a giant mousepad. SIGH. Who woke up in the middle of the night in a cold sweat just thinking, OMG I HAVE TO HAVE MOAR LED

I don't understand why this is necessary.

My Ratpad is plenty large.

IMHO if you are moving your arm while gaming, your sensitivity is too low.

Palm stays planted in the sample place on the mouse pad. Mouse only moves within the reach of the hand from that fixed position.

I don't understand why this is necessary.

My Ratpad is plenty large.

IMHO if you are moving your arm while gaming, your sensitivity is too low.

Palm stays planted in the sample place on the mouse pad. Mouse only moves within the reach of the hand from that fixed position.
These people are the ones who need it :)

I honestly don’t mind the RBG of it and all but the size seems so over the top... does anyone have a reason for wanting something that big? I’ve got a large mouse pad but **** man...

Become a Patron!
Back