Prey Full-Length Trailer Leaked, Offering Glimpse at New Predator

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
A full-length trailer for Prey has leaked online, giving Predator fans an extended look at the latest installment of the sci-fi action franchise headed exclusively to Hulu this summer.

Go to post

Set in the Comanche Nation 300 years ago, “Prey” is the story of a young woman, Naru, a fierce and highly skilled warrior.
See this BS! This is just HISTORICALLY wrong and disgusting to all natives!

Uh-man, these lame MFers here just to check all the boxes. 😡

See this BS! This is just HISTORICALLY wrong and disgusting to all natives!

Uh-man, these lame MFers here just to check all the boxes. 😡
Oh man... I'd love to hear the Commanche official stance on this.

Even I am getting a bit weary of every hero needing to be a heroine. I get it we need to before inclusive... but it needs to make sense.

I get it we need to before inclusive... but it needs to make sense.
I couldn't even begin to count how many times I have had that exact same thought with all the things I've been watching over the last year or two.

Should just make all titles first-person. Problem solved!
And all gender references as they/them and all character art as androgynous badasses. Yea that'll fix everything. Remove the ability for ANYONE to identify with the main character!

I'm sure that will achieve critical acclaim.. and zero freaking sales.

@Grimlakin

I think I posted a story on the new one a couple of weeks back that had a video link where it shows that weapon is still included.

It only got worse since. Look at Saints Row with their they/them protagonist.

Ha! That's nothing compared to Bethesda's Todd Howard's upcoming Starfield by him(?) just rejoicing the idea and he(?) stating that ^ahem... in the joker's voice^..."Wait'll They Get A Load Of Me!”

Really excited about what the team has done with character creation here. Including choosing background, skills, etc. You also can pick your pronoun (he, she, they) and ****we've recorded all the relevant dialogue to support that choice.****

wake me when we get to the point that people don't want to identify as even being human.
As far as I'm concerned anyone can call themselves lord baron majesty furry superbeing, that doesn't mean I'll call them that too.

Ha! That's nothing compared to Bethesda's Todd Howard's upcoming Starfield by him(?) just rejoicing the idea and he(?) stating that ^ahem... in the joker's voice^..."Wait'll They Get A Load Of Me!”
As long as it is opt in it doesn't bother me much, if that's what it takes to get the twitter mob off their backs. Sure it's wasted cost as they/them are not going to play the game.

As far as I'm concerned anyone can call themselves lord baron majesty furry superbeing, that doesn't mean I'll call them that too.

As long as it is opt in it doesn't bother me much, if that's what it takes to get the twitter mob off their backs. Sure it's wasted cost as they/them are not going to play the game.

But, isn't that the "creative choices" with the upcoming Saints Row too? 🤔

But, isn't that the "creative choices" with the upcoming Saints Row too? 🤔
I don't know what do you mean. In Starfield you can choose between he / she / they. In the new saints row it is locked to they/them, while claiming character customization as their selling point.

Become a Patron!
Back