PS4 Exclusive Ghost of Tsushima Sells 2.4M Copies in Just Three Days

Only time I ever did this was when I - in 2012 or so - played through the original Deus Ex from 2001. I did this in large part because I had just finished Human Revolution and was craving more Deus Ex, and realized I had completely forgotten the original story.

Oh, I also replayed the original Half-Life at some point in the last 10 years (can't remember when). Funny thing is I got through that game fast and easy. I remember it being difficult back in the day. I guess that's what 60+fps can accomplish :p
I forgot to mention that sometimes I replay 'em just to tryout different characters(when able) or scenarios. Took me almost five years of replays with Witcher 2 to discover something interesting with Ves, along with a whole other story arc I had unintentionally ignored. For the right games, that's the magic of it all. So much to explore in another play through. In a totally different context I'd recommend the RE2 Remake. There's like 3 or 4 different kinds of play throughs in that game to complete the story for all the characters not including the DLC.

Become a Patron!
Back