Retro Game Collector Accused of Selling $100,000 Worth of Forgeries

Peter_Brosdahl

Staff member
A retro game collector has been accused of selling forgeries worth over $100,00 since at least 2015, involving games such as Ultima, Akalabeth, and Mystery Hose.

Go to post

Who is buying this crap? I mean... who thinks spending a ton of money on a floppy of Ultima 1 or Zork has any value? Much less a computer you could actually run these on.

Who is buying this crap? I mean... who thinks spending a ton of money on a floppy of Ultima 1 or Zork has any value? Much less a computer you could actually run these on.
It's better than an NFT at least?

You could run it on a VM I guess.

People buying these are not gamers or enthusiasts. It's moonbros who think it will go up in value and they can flip it for more. Fraud and scam follows them around.

Become a Patron!
Back