Road Maintenance Simulator Gets Official Teaser Trailer

Peter_Brosdahl

Staff member
road-maintenance-simulator-key-art-1024x576.jpg
Image: Caipirinha Games

Aerosoft, an award-winning seller of PC simulation hardware and games, has partnered with Caipirinha Games to give players road maintenance experience. A new teaser trailer for Road Maintenance Simulator has been released. The brief video shows numerous maintenance vehicles, and equipment, being used to maintain German roadways. It has already been viewed nearly 9,000 times.

Players will be able to choose from 30 missions, which could include anything from trimming trees to cleaning the roadside and, of course, repairing roads. The vehicles are configurable with various attachments, and players can pick tools as they see fit, per the needs of the job. From cordless screwdrivers to crash barriers, the simulator aims to provide a realistic experience in this often passed-by industry. Road Maintenance Simulator will launch on Steam for...

Continue reading...

Barrista simulator. First get in college debt with a humanities degree, then work as a barrista.

Barrista simulator. First get in college debt with a humanities degree, then work as a barrista.
I think I saw that one.

Oh it was bartender not barrista, but close! But a quick search and ~~~!!!

I think I saw that one.

Oh it was bartender not barrista, but close! But a quick search and ~~~!!!

Oh god

That reminds me. There was a fun Atari 8-bit game back in the day called Tapper. It was actually kind of fun but got maddening as the levels progressed.

I don't get games like this. These types of "games" better suited as training simulators for menial jobs.

Though if they make a forklift operator game like that german safety video... that could be kinda awesome. ;)

Become a Patron!
Back