SAPPHIRE Unveils Custom Radeon RX 6800 Series Graphics Cards (NITRO+, PULSE)

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
sapphire-nitro-amd-radeon-rx-6800-series-banner-1024x576.jpg
Image: SAPPHIRE

SAPPHIRE has updated its official website with custom NITRO+ and PULSE AMD Radeon RX 6800 Series graphics cards. There appears to be five models so far: the NITRO+ AMD Radeon RX 6800 XT, NITRO+ AMD Radeon RX 6800, NITRO+ AMD Radeon RX 6800 XT SE, PULSE AMD Radeon RX 6800 XT, and PULSE AMD Radeon RX 6800.

SAPPHIRE hasn’t listed their complete specifications (e.g., base and boost clocks) yet, but it has given us...

Continue reading...

Sure no problem......preorder away......"available Q2 2021......LoL, we won't even get a chance to order one of these until mid-2021.....good luck.

Sure no problem......preorder away......"available Q2 2021......LoL, we won't even get a chance to order one of these until mid-2021.....good luck.
Wow, and here I thought Sapphire was AMD's favored board partner.

System Requirement
  • Minimum 850 Watt Power Supply
  • 2 x 8-pin Power Connector.
  • PCI Express® based PC is required with one X16 lane graphics slot available on the motherboard.
  • Minimum 8GB of system memory. 16GB recommended.
Eightfiddy!

Where did you see that?

Yar, I was trying to find a date too, but couldn't. Probably trying to distract us so he can grab one for himself at launch!

Hoping we get to hear some concrete launch details soon for AIB. I read anywhere from at reference launch, 1-2 weeks after, mid-Dec, to early 2021. :-/

With Nvidia products no where to be found, and the speculation that these 6000 series cards are good at mining, don't expect availability to be good at launch.

That's my opinion.

Those are some nice looking cards. I agree though, as if scalping isn't bad enough, the viability for these with mining will result in a cluster f for the rest of us who just want to game. Good luck to all.

If this ends up being a botched launch .. I will let it slide if AMD sends me that VBIOS that turns my 5700xt into an RDNA2 card ..

Otherwise AMD ... We're Done! D ... U ... N ... Done!

Become a Patron!
Back