Secretlab Announces Automobili Lamborghini Gaming Chairs

Peter_Brosdahl

Staff member
Image: Secretlab

Secretlab has partnered with Lamborghini for two new racing-inspired gaming chairs. There are two chairs in the product line, both based on the Secretlab TITAN Evo 2022. They are upholstered in soft suede and Alcantara with green accents and a carbon fiber top plate. The Automobili Lamborghini Pinnacle Edition gaming chair is set to debut at the 2022 global racing simulator competition, The Real Race.

The amount of detail that goes into every single Lamborghini car is exceptional, and that’s something we share at Secretlab. Marrying our leading edge in technology and ergonomics with Lamborghini’s performance-driving DNA to create not one but two chairs for the brand’s most loyal fans has been a dream, -Ian Ang, Secretlab Co-founder...

Continue reading...

I will say - I saw the title and thought 'Oh god here we go again"

I look at the pic - I don't immediately want to vomit, so that's better than I was expecting. I think suede would actually be nice on these chairs.

Yeah, I really like the aesthetic of them.

Can I just have one of the cars for the price of one of these chairs? Doesn't even have to be high-end like the Murcielago or the Aventador, it can be a "low-end" Gallardo or Huracan. I'd be fine with that.

Seems like a regular gaming chair with a "skin". I'd love to see one where they actually use the actual seat from the cars, you know putting effort into it. As this just seems like putting a lambo seat cover in your old clunker econobox.

So far the only licensed branded products that were worth a **** were legos. Slapping a Porsche or Lamborghini logo on your run of the mill garbage doesn't make it any less garbage. IMO it makes it worse, not better, because without the branding it has every right to be trash.

Seems like a regular gaming chair with a "skin". I'd love to see one where they actually use the actual seat from the cars, you know putting effort into it. As this just seems like putting a lambo seat cover in your old clunker econobox.

So far the only licensed branded products that were worth a **** were legos. Slapping a Porsche or Lamborghini logo on your run of the mill garbage doesn't make it any less garbage. IMO it makes it worse, not better, because without the branding it has every right to be trash.
Secretlab chairs aren't trash, though.

I don't know for the price I would expect you to be able to get a simulator setup one of the frames for racing games and slot this seat into it if you so chose. Maybe even be able to adjust it in the frame like you would a car. Just a thought.

Honestly I'd see these being softer and more comfortable than an actual Lamborghini seat taken out of the car. You sit in these for longer periods of time and people will do stuff other than racing games in them.

Secretlab chairs aren't trash, though.
I know, but the point remains. Nothing distinguishes these from their regular products apart from the logos.
I have to agree with you both on this one. On one hand those are stylish looking and some nice fabric choices and Secretlab does make quality products. On the other hand, yeah it's true, a lot of this stuff is just a re-skin, more or less. It would be nice if a little more effort was put into differentiating it from the rest of the pack to pay homage to the parent franchise and its fans. I don't know maybe make the arm rests a bit more like those of the car-without making them become a nuisance. Some customizations on the frame/casters to resemble the vehicle(but that could get into vomit territory-I can imagine something horrible here).

Ironically enough, I could see Secretlab approaching NVIDIA with this for an RTX themed one now.

Become a Patron!
Back