Senua’s Saga: Hellblade II Progress Updates Include Rumored FPS Targets, VR Status, Ninja Theory Co-founder Has Left the Company, and More

Peter_Brosdahl

Staff member
Development for Senua’s Saga: Hellblade II is nearly finished and, day by day, more bits of info regarding its progress are surfacing. Senua’s Saga: Hellblade II launches in a little over a month for Xbox Series X|S and PC on May 21. Not a whole lot has been shared about the game other than it continuing Senua's journey to save more souls in Viking Iceland, and that it'll be a $50 digital-only release with gameplay lasting roughly eight hours, and retains a photo-mode for players to show off their favorite moments showcasing the game's next-gen graphics.

See full article...

Polygon is a meme.

“The lengths to which Ninja Theory is going to ground this digital video game in physical reality might seem quixotic — even contradictory —"

How is adding realism to a game contradictory or unattainable?

"the pale, haunted eyes of Senua performer Melina Juergens.”

I'm pretty sure that's insulting, if you refer to the actor that way instead of the character.

I have to laugh but you're not wrong. I will give Polygon some credit for a decent coverage of their tour though. I think it's worth a read, just for some added detail in how much effort they're putting into using real assets for the game.

Become a Patron!
Back