Some GeForce RTX 4090 Graphics Cards Are Recommending a 1,200-Watt Power Supply

That is really the way to do it!
I mean, it would be nice if seasonic had some real competition, but I’m not aware of another manufacturer that outdoes seasonic.

And while I know the top end seasonic models are expensive, I keep them in service a long time, so I don’t really feel bad paying $10 /year for a quality power supply.

At the homes where we used to have LANParties, we tripped the breakers enough times to know which outlets were on which breakers, and we would spread the computers out to get even power distribution across the room. Ah, those were the days. The days when we used to snake Ethernet cables throughout houses, or out windows and down the sides of houses.
I miss the LAN party days.

At the homes where we used to have LANParties, we tripped the breakers enough times to know which outlets were on which breakers, and we would spread the computers out to get even power distribution across the room. Ah, those were the days. The days when we used to snake Ethernet cables throughout houses, or out windows and down the sides of houses.
Good times. I remember the days of my upstairs neighbors throwing a cat 5 out the window and snaking into my apt so we could Starcraft. Wifi was not even a concept back then.

Become a Patron!
Back