Splinter Cell Remake Concept Art Gets Released as Part of the Original’s 20th-Anniversary Celebration

Peter_Brosdahl

Staff member
Ubisoft has released some concept art for the Splinter Cell Remake that is in development as a part of the original game's 20th-anniversary celebration.

See full article...

You know... I wonder how many artists are going to loose their jobs when AI can just create the textures/concept art.

You know... I wonder how many artists are going to loose their jobs when AI can just create the textures/concept art.
I'm waiting for the time when AI can create 3D models. You just tell it you need a generic medieval chair and voile 10 minutes later it spits out 5 variations. The potential for that is limitless for game production.

I'm waiting for the time when AI can create 3D models. You just tell it you need a generic medieval chair and voile 10 minutes later it spits out 5 variations. The potential for that is limitless for game production.
I have complete faith that either NV or Epic are already working on this.

Become a Patron!
Back