Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Sequel Reportedly Releasing in 2023 Exclusively for New-Gen Systems

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Respawn Entertainment's Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order sequel will reportedly be released next year exclusively for new/current-gen systems. The news comes from VentureBeat reporter Jeff Grubb, who reported in his latest episode of Grubbsnax that the game won't be out until 2023 but will be playable on PC, PS5, and Xbox Series X|S.

Go to post

I'm glad to see new titles coming for pc like this.

I really don't get the hype for this game. The first one was just a mediocre Shadows of the Empire knock off. I bailed when the game didn't have a checkpoint before one of the boss enemies.

I really don't get the hype for this game. The first one was just a mediocre Shadows of the Empire knock off. I bailed when the game didn't have a checkpoint before one of the boss enemies.
Because compared to other titles in the past what.. decade .. it was good.

I don't get the love for the game either. I managed to finish it but didn't find it to be anything but mediocre at best. The plot/story was decent but could have been better if it had been more limited in scope. The gameplay was subpar since it seemed to be trying to mix several different styles/types of game into one and felt like a mess.

My main gripe with the game was the amount of backtracking, was fine for the rest.

I enjoyed the first game and will probably get this sequel as well.

My main gripe with the game was the amount of backtracking, was fine for the rest.
Thanks for the heads up in case I finally get around to playing it. Thanks to Dead Space and some RE games I'm really burnt out on back tracking.

Depending on the game, I don't mind backtracking, but Prince of Persia: Warrior Within was the only one of the 4 games starring that specific Prince that I did not finish, mainly due to the backtracking. Of course there were other issues, like the bugs/glitches, and a much too heavy focus on combat, but the backtracking was what finally made me give up on the game.

Become a Patron!
Back