Star Wars Jedi: Survivor Steam Leak Reveals March Release Date, System Requirements, and More

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Star Wars Jedi: Survivor will be released in just a few months, according to a Steam update that, while no longer accessible, revealed that the action-adventure sequel from Respawn Entertainment starring Jedi Knight Cal Kestis is slated for debut on March 16, 2023.

See full article...

I'd just gotten around to working through the first one; enjoying it for the most part on the living room setup.

Didn't really care for the first game but didn't hate it either. I mean it was at least good enough for me to bother finishing it. Dunno if I will get into the sequel though. Maybe if a friend gets it I'll get a chance to try it out. Everyone I know who played the first game enjoyed it, so they're all looking forward to this next one.

I got the 1st one for free recently, either Epic or Amazon, I think. I still haven't played it but I am curious about it. My SW game fatigue has almost worn off enough for me to give it a shot. From Star Wars to D&D/fantasy, to Spider-Man and some other Marvel games (X-Men and Iron Man), and a few racing, there were so many games that I tried from 2005-2015 that I simply no longer even take a chance until I hear enough good things about. I'd rather sit on the patio drink a beer and listen to music but I am feeling bummed that I've never been able to get into any modern SW games since Bounty Hunter, Demolition, and the original Battlefront games.

I mean it was at least good enough for me to bother finishing it.
That's pretty high praise for a modern cross-platform game, from EA no less!

Overall, I'd like to see them improve the lip syncing in a sequel. RT would also be nice, quite a bit of the lighting seems off as things 'self light', and could add to the drama significantly.

I just want to be able to quick travel back to the ship. Many of the levels in the first one were ridiculous mazes. It made exploration more of a chore than it needed to be.

Become a Patron!
Back