Starfield ESRB Rating Reveals Drugs, In-Game Purchases, and Post-Sex Dialog, including Coitus with Jet Packs On

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
The ESRB has published its rating summary for Starfield, and it can confirm that players, contrary to the Australian Classification's analysis of the game, will be able to "share a bed" with some of the space-faring RPG's characters. "Life is a sexually transmitted disease that's a hundred percent fatal," reads one piece of post-sex dialog that the ESRB leaked, while another suggests that characters can even have sex with jet packs on in Bethesda's highly anticipated game. Starfield, which also features expletives that include "f*k" and "bullsh*t," is releasing exclusively for PC and Xbox Series X|S consoles on September 6, 2023, and also as a day-one title for Game Pass.

See full article...

Yea to be honest... sexual content is not needed for a good game but if you're going for a realistic story, in a realistic world it has to be part of it... these days the only thing missing in a horror game is needing to take a poop. Can you IMAGINE the intensity of having to slip into a tiny room with poor lighting to take a crap... or hunching down in the woods to take a crap with a monster stalking you. You have a poop timer... with a push the poop minigame.... how did I get sidetracked on poop... do I need to poop?

Wake me up when this game actually releases. Looking forward to it and I'm glad they're taking their time with it but also tired of all the delays and push backs.

Become a Patron!
Back