Steam Winter Sale Kicks Off with Slieghful Discounted Titles and Runs until January 4

Peter_Brosdahl

Staff member
Folks looking to fill their virtual PC stockings have cause to be excited as the Steam Winter Sale has kicked off and includes some heavily discounted titles. With AAA base game prices reaching well over $60 there are plenty of wallets out there hurting to get some relief and Valve has got the remedy with a number of popular titles on sale for half, or more, off including some of 2023's biggest hits. If you still have some older games on your list then Steam has a variety of them for up to 90% off.

See full article...

Dont forget.....Anniversary Edition Half Life, 99 cents and Black Mesa Definative 3.99 .. ....or buy the whole shebang for 2 bucks.. gotta love steam sales.

I'm definitely getting old. I got a Steam gift card and cannot find anything so far that I would like to try. Every time I find something that interests me it ends up being "online MP".

I'm definitely getting old. I got a Steam gift card and cannot find anything so far that I would like to try. Every time I find something that interests me it ends up being "online MP".
If you haven't played it give Fire Watch a try. Fun game, good story.

I'm more or less maxed for my budget this holiday but if I wasn't I'd go for the Robocop and Terminator games.

And my deck.decided to crap out, I am soooo happy.

I thought Terminator Resistance would be super cheap by now, but apparently it's not even part of the Holiday sales.
I thought so too, super cheap, but it is on the list @ $15.99 (60% off). Steam broke up where everything got listed and I had to do a bit of digging to compile everything I put in this list. I just checked and it's still at that price. I do agree though, I thought it would be even cheaper by now, like maybe $5.99-$9.99.

Become a Patron!
Back