Strap Yourselves In and Prepare a Restore Image Because Windows 11 26H2 Has Arrived

Peter_Brosdahl

Moderator
Staff member
Joined
May 28, 2019
Messages
11,132
Reaction score
7,891
Microsoft has announced that its latest Windows 11 build 26H2 has finally arrived and is warning, sorry, letting users and IT professionals know what to expect with the newest update. There is perhaps no other update, although NVIDIA had its share following its RTX 50 series launch, that can raise blood pressure more for users […]

See full article...
 
I set my system to reboot and update - came back to find it hung at a black screen with an adrenalin crash.

Had to power off/on and then re-enable my gpu/9070 xt in device manager and reboot again.
 
I'm going to hold off for a bit with my home rigs due to simply not wanting to deal with any complications right now but since it's technically a part of my job, I'm probably going to try and "upgrade" one of our laptops since I need to know in advance what I might be in for down the road, same for a workstation as well.
 
I tried the other day and it bombed and didn't complete... probably needed a user interaction and once it rebooted I tuned out.
 
Become a Patron!
Back
Top