Streacom Releases DA2 V2 Mini-ITX Chassis

Peter_Brosdahl

Staff member
Image: Streacom

We know that many ITX builders have expressed concerns as to whether or not their builds can fit a brand-new NVIDIA RTX 30 Series card. It is a reasonable concern when factoring increased sizes and cooling needs. The folks over at OC3D spotted this latest offering from Streacom. Streacom is not a common name here in the US, but it has been manufacturing PC products since 2010. It specializes in passively cooled designs while focusing on unique engineering approaches. This latest is very reminiscent of some Mac designs while having its own identity. Meet the new Streacom DA2 V2 Mini-ITX chassis...

Continue reading...

That's a very nice and elegant looking case.

The price is a bit much, while I like the case, I'd personally go the Cooler Master NR200 route for $80 over the Streacom $250 price tag.

The price is a bit much, while I like the case, I'd personally go the Cooler Master NR200 route for $80 over the Streacom $250 price tag.

It's not cheap, one would assume top notch materials and build quality tho, so could be worth it to those that care about that.

We all know what happens with assumptions....
well, some mostly good news, I read a review for v1 of this case and they mostly praised the quality except for some acrylic parts(not bad but worth critiquing, and during assembly, the wires kept slipping off the power button in the case when they bumped them. Otherwise, they really praised the quality of it.

well, some mostly good news, I read a review for v1 of this case and they mostly praised the quality except for some acrylic parts(not bad but worth critiquing, and during assembly, the wires kept slipping off the power button in the case when they bumped them. Otherwise, they really praised the quality of it.
Wires slipping off, that can be fixed easily enough.

Become a Patron!
Back