Tesla Model S Refresh Features 10-TFLOP Infotainment Center That Can Play Cyberpunk 2077, Reportedly AMD GPU Powered

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
tesla-model-s-2021-infotainment-cropped-1024x576.jpg
Image: Tesla

Tesla has announced a new version of the Model S that not only features a completely redesigned interior and stalk-less steering wheel, but an infotainment center that boasts just as much graphics power as a PlayStation 5 (10.3 TFLOPS). According to promotional images and a tweet from CEO Elon Musk, the system is powerful enough to play modern games such as Cyberpunk 2077 and The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, which should be a great way to kill time while charging and idling in the parking lot.

It can play Cyberpunk— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) January 28, 2021

“Up to 10 teraflops of processing power enables in-car gaming on-par with today’s newest consoles,” an inset on the official Tesla Model S site reads. “Wireless controller...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait.... As much power as the PS5? Didn't that have an issue running Cyberpunk? I'm sure that's all fixed now.

Wait.... As much power as the PS5? Didn't that have an issue running Cyberpunk? I'm sure that's all fixed now.
Just trying to imagine seeing someone in one of these raging because of issues. It'd be even more hilarious if they had transparent display tech in the windows and you could see the NPCs popping in and out. Don't even get me started on some of the things I've seen poor Roach go through with my hundreds of hours in W3.

Cost of a Tesla-plenty Image of someone raging in one while playing CB2077-Priceless!

Also are we now going to start waving around car epeens based on TFlops instead of Hp or 1/4 mi?

Also - how is Tesla getting AMD chips when no one else can?

So, they took everything I hated about the Model 3 and brought it to the Model S...

...and then added an utterly restarted steering "wheel"...

Become a Patron!
Back