Tesla Reported More Driver-Assisted Crashes than Any Other Automaker in Past 10 Months

Peter_Brosdahl

Staff member
Tesla reported more driver-assisted related crashes than any other automaker in the past 10 months, according to a new NHTSA report.

Go to post

Because other than Tesla there are SO MANY driver assisted cars out? Unless the ****ty lane keep assist crap counts.

I was thinking it's probably has more to do with the typical Tesla buyer, but I wouldn't want to stereotype anyone.

Observations from reported crashes of Level 2 ADAS-equipped vehicles are presented in this section using data reported through May 15, 2022. It is important to note that these crashes are categorized based on what driving automation system was reported as being equipped on the vehicle, not on what system was reported to be engaged at the time of the incident.
Dont understand. This report includes crashes where driver assistance wasn't even being used?

Data is too ****ty to matter. By their own accounting the report is worthless. Why even produce it? Give someone a paycheck?

I don't know if Tesla's "FSD" murder boxes have gotten better, but videos I say some months back were painful to watch.

Become a Patron!
Back