The Epic Games Store Is Giving Away Six Free Batman Games

Tsing

The FPS Review
Staff member
Dark Knight fans won't want to miss this week's Epic Games Store promotion. One of the best comic-book-based game trilogies of all time, Batman: Arkham Collection (Arkham Asylum, Arkham City, Arkham Knight), is free to claim and keep forever for the next seven days.

As if that wasn't enough, Tim Sweeney has also made the LEGO Batman Trilogy Pack free for grabs. This collection comprises LEGO Batman: The Videogame, LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes, and LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham.

The LEGO Batman Trilogy Pack offers players an unprecedented opportunity to experience the complete LEGO Batman saga. Enjoy where it all began in Gotham with LEGO Batman: The Videogame. Continue the adventure as the Dynamic Duo teams up with the Justice League for the first time in LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes. Then, explore the outermost reaches of the DC Universe as the Justice League and Legion of Doom combine forces to thwart the villainous Brainiac in LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham.

Even though I've got the Arkham series from Steam went ahead got 'em again here. Never got into the lego stuff but grabbed those too. Looking forward to finally trying them out. What really got my attention was this:
1568938980194.png

Haven't checked anything yet but DSOG was reporting how Warner Bros. removed denovo from these.

I picked up all six as well. Wasn't into the LEGO games either but the price was right.

Had three of the games on Steam already, but grabbed them to fill the gaps.
I think the other games I already had were part of a giveaway with a video card, or Humble Bundle.

I have played them about as much as I paid for them so far.....

Yea I grabbed them will have to remember to install them and give them a try when I get bored with what I am currently playing.

Become a Patron!
Back