Thermaltake Offering Non-RGB Versions of 3200 MHz, 3600 MHz TOUGHRAM Z-ONE DDR4 Memory

Peter_Brosdahl

Staff member
TT-Toughram-Z-One-Non-RGB-1024x576.jpg
Image Credit: Thermaltake

The age of RGB has dominated much the PC enthusiast market over the last decade. As is common for most forms of excess this led to builders experiencing new frustrations. From the motherboard, various forms of cooling, cards, cases, cables, to a plethora of accessories, it became a challenge to source like-for-like parts sans RGB. In recent times, though, some manufacturers have begun to offer non-RGB alternatives. Builders need not worry about their rigs looking like the moments after a child discovered someone’s makeup.

Thermaltake has paid attention to these factors. They have now offered non-RGB variants of their TOUGHRAM Z-ONE line. These new versions get the job done for a modern build while look good doing it without the need for any lighting.

From Thermaltake,

“Featuring tightly-screened ICs, the TOUGHRAM Z-ONE memory is crafted for...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
Thermaltake is really hit and miss on their aesthetics. Somethings look amazing while others make you wonder WTF they were thinking when they designed it. This RAM is a hit in my opinion. It would look great with or without RGB lighting. It's just nice looking. Then again, everything is nicer looking than the G.SKILL TridentZ Royal stuff I use on my test bench. It's great RAM but **** its hideous.

Then again, everything is nicer looking than the G.SKILL TridentZ Royal stuff I use on my test bench. It's great RAM but **** its hideous.

I agree. Never understood the appeal of that RAM.

I agree. Never understood the appeal of that RAM.

Well, specifications wise it's great stuff. I believe what I have is B-Die and it overclocks quite well. I've had it up to 3800MHz on Ryzen CPU's using X570 motherboards. So, there is that. But appearance wise, my TridentZ Neo modules are much nicer looking. The heat spreader is the same, but the RGB cover is different and mine doesn't sport an aesthetic that only a Somalian warlord who gold plates his guns could love.

Become a Patron!
Back